Hello, lovely reader!
Today is the first day of a multi-author Valentine’s Day special: #LoveInBooks.
Seven of us have teamed up to share quotes from our books containing the word “love” from now through Valentine’s Day.
Here’s the first quote for Sword and Verse:
Grand Prize Giveaway
To spread even more love, each of us is giving away a finished copy of our books and swag. You can enter the giveaway below. Entries are accepted daily through Feb. 12th. The winner will be announced on Monday, Feb. 15. USA only.
Participating books and authors (alphabetically, by book):
- ARROWS by Melissa Gorzelanczyk / Follow Melissa on Twitter
- ASSASSIN’S HEART by Sarah Ahiers / Follow Sarah on Twitter
- BOOKISHLY EVER AFTER by ISABEL BANDEIRA / Follow Isabel on Twitter
- CURIO by Evangeline Denmark / Follow Evangeline on Twitter
- THE MYSTERY OF HOLLOW PLACES by Rebecca Podos / Follow Rebecca on Twitter
- SWORD AND VERSE by Kathy MacMillan / Follow Kathy on Twitter
- THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS by Marieke Nijkamp / Follow Marieke on Twitter