Virtual Session fee: $200 (USD)
- 20-minute presentation about the origin of the story.
- 25-minute student Q & A – Teacher acts as moderator.
- Maximum of 150 students, mixture of grade levels okay.
- I request that schools offer sales of the book in conjunction with visits. Book sales may be offered before or after visit. Signed copies may be purchased via the Deaf Camps, Inc. Online Bookstore, or connect with your local independent bookstore.
- 150 bookmarks (USA only).
- Sessions may take place via Skype or Google Hangouts. Please inquire about availability for other platforms.
- Dates/times reserved upon return of contract – subject to availability.
- Payment due upon completion of session. Checks , credit cards, and PayPal accepted.
- Recording is not permitted without express permission of the presenter.
- Cancellation Policy: In cases of cancellation due to inclement weather or other emergency school closings, sessions will be rescheduled based upon availability and a full refund offered if rescheduling is not possible. Virtual author visits cancelled with less than 72 hours (3 days) notice for any other reason will be assessed a 50% cancellation fee.
To register for Virtual Author Visits:
- Check my availability calendar and identify your preferred dates and times.
- Fill out the contact form here. Include your contact information, school name and address, number of students participating, and choices of dates/times.
- I will check dates/times and reply to you with a contract.
- Dates will be confirmed upon receipt of signed contract.
- Please read Cancellation policy carefully. A 50% cancellation fee will apply as described above.