2 hour webinar; Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 3-5 PM Eastern. All registrants will receive access to the recording for 30 days after the live event.
It’s the feedback every writer dreads: your manuscript has too much telling, and not enough showing. But what can you do about it? Compton Crook Award Finalist and author of fiction and nonfiction for children, teens, and adults Kathy MacMillan breaks down what it really means to “show, don’t tell” in relation to every aspect of your writing from character development to plot, and in every stage from manuscript to pitch. She’ll share a dozen “Showing Secrets” – actionable revision steps that you can use right away to breathe new life into your writing.
$50 per person.
- Query letter OR first page manuscript critique: $20
- Picture book manuscript critique (up to 1500 words): $35
- Synopsis critique (1 page, single spaced): $50
- 10-page manuscript critique (double-spaced): $60
- 50-page manuscript critique (double-spaced): $120
- 45-minute live manuscript coaching call: $60